What is this service? When you’re drafting a story, it can be all too easy to get in your own way, whether it be through lack of discipline, a negative mindset, or writing yourself into a corner. These can prevent you from ever reaching ‘The End’, but as a book coach, I can offer you the support you need to get your manuscript written.
Who is it for? This service is for writers who are drafting a manuscript. No matter whether you’re using a detailed plan or are pantsing your way through writing your story, if you feel you need accountability or developmental feedback as you write, then consider hiring me as your book coach.
How do I approach coaching? My aim in coaching you as you write is to help you complete your manuscript at a steady pace in as reasonable amount of time as possible, all while ensuring that the story is structurally sound and meets the expectations of your target audience.
What will you receive?
- Initial project planning session to discuss your monthly writing capacity;
- Story fundamentals session so I can understand the bigger picture and what you’re trying to achieve;
- Twice-monthly scene submissions;
- Developmental editorial feedback on submissions;
- Coaching calls to discuss any issue you wish relating to the project or your writing practice;
- Revision planning session to help you gain clarity about how to tackle the next draft of your manuscript.
How much does it cost? I charge a recurring monthly fee for coaching, but the there is no lock-in period or minimum monthly commitment. You are free to opt out of coaching anytime you wish.
There are two package options to suit different writing capacities and budgets:
SLOW BURN OPTION – AUD $330 per month
- submit 2 scenes per month
- 1 x 30-min coaching call
LOVE HARD OPTION – AUD $660 per month
- submit 4 scenes per month
- 2 x 30-min coaching calls
Ready to learn more?
Fill in the form below to book a discovery call.